While I promise a more interesting post soon (to include PICTURES! of CAMPING and FIREWORKS), here's a breakdown of more things I don't currently understand.
1. People that wear wool hats in the summer. I'm looking at YOU, Zac Efron.
2. Why my son can't figure out how to close his mouth and NOT breathe through his nose in the pool. It's the bane of my existence.
3. The fad of bringing dogs into stores. I don't know you, and I certainly don't know your dog; so the dog lunging toward me = NOT COOL. I would like to grocery shop in peace. (Of course, I'm not talking about service dogs.)
4. Fancy salt. You know, like sea salt and kosher salt and others? I want to understand, I really do. We only have sad, boring Morten's Salt in our pantry. Recently, a good friend bought me some fancy salt at Williams Sonoma, but I have yet to crack it open. I think I'm worried I'll be disappointed. I mean, It's a $12.50 jar of salt!
5. Why I can't seem to find Wyder's Hard Cider in ANY STORE, ANYWHERE. I need to drink in order to deal with all these things I don't understand.